Columbus women you should know: WELDing the Way in 2016
Today, WELD announced its class of 12 high-impact leaders who "support the leadership development of other women, give time, talent and resources to their community, and invest in the growth of women-owned businesses."
WELD, which is in the process of expanding nationally, announced the new branding around the WELD annual calendar: Women WELDing the Way, previously marketed as Women You Should Know.
A reception and calendar launch will be held in the Statehouse Atrium on November 5 from 6 to 8 pm.
Cardinal Health is sponsoring production of the calendar and Thirty-One Gifts is providing style support for the honorees during the calendar shoot.
The Columbus Chapter 2016 Women WELDing the Way calendar honorees are:
- Jeanette Armbrust, CEO/Owner, Skyline Exhibits of Central Ohio
- Lisa Barton, EVP Transmission, AEP
- Judge Laurel Beatty, Franklin County Court of Common Pleas, General Division
- Nichole Dunn, President and CEO, The Women's Fund of Central Ohio
- Margaret Finley, Chief Visionary, The Women and Girls Mentoring Society
- Theresa Harris, President and CEO, TMH Solutions
- Elizabeth Blount McCormick, President, Uniglobe Travel Designers
- Natasha Pongonis, Co-Owner at Nativa and CEO at OYE! Business Intelligence
- Carol Sabourin, Senior Research Leader, Battelle
- Elizabeth O'Connor Seely, Executive Director and CEO, University Hospital East, OSU Wexner Medical Center
- Stephanie Union, Director, Kegler, Brown, Hill + Ritter Co., L.P.A.
- Julie Wilkes, North American Wellness Lead, Accenture; Owner, Seven Studios & Julie Wilkes, Inc.
For more information on WELD, visit www.weldoh.org.