Commissioners act on routine matters
The Shelby County Commissioners on Tuesday acted on a number of routine matters at their last meeting of 2013.
The commissioners met with Laura Norris, Shelby County director of the Ohio State University Extension Office, to discuss the agency's 2014 budget. The commissioners took no action.
The commissioners also:
• Approved the updated Shelby County Comprehensive Safety Plan to be effective Jan. 1.
• Released funds of $5,383.21 to Regional Planning.
• Entered into a Moving Ohio Forward demolition contract for $11,400 with Spearman Brothers Inc.
• Approved reimbursement of $5,000 from Common Pleas Court to the permanent improvement fund.
• Approved reimbursement of $1,000 from the Probate Court computer fund to the permanent improvement fund.
• Approved reimbursement of $1,000 from the Juvenile Court computer fund to the permanent improvement fund.
• Approved payment of county bills totaling $57,359.43.
• Decreased appropriation of salaries for the Juvenile Accountability Grant fund by $969.