Mary Yost is back home at Columbus CEO.
Her appointment as editor in 2014 completes a circle that began when she started working as a reporter for The Dispatch while studying journalism at Ohio State University. Her two journalism careers bookend a stint in public relations and communications for a statewide trade group, the Ohio Hospital Association.
As editor, Mary assigns and edits stories for the magazine, oversees content and assures accuracy and relevance of all articles, listings, photo identifications and graphics. When time and opportunity allow, she even gets to write, which is her first love!
In her first journalism career, Mary’s award-winning coverage included assignments covering local courts, the Ohio Supreme Court and the Ohio General Assembly as well as county and suburban government beats.
At Columbus CEO, her focus is to provide context, depth, analysis and profiles to help central Ohio’s business and community leaders better understand today’s news and forecast tomorrow’s trends.
A Columbus native, Mary lives in Gahanna, where she enjoys her favorite three Gs – grandsons, gardening and golf.
Recent articles by Mary Yost
- Columbus Collaboratory: 7 central Ohio companies form unique alliance
- Letter from the editor: The importance of loving where you work
- 2015 Top Columbus Lawyers: Heather G. Sowald of Sowald, Sowald, Anderson, Hawley & Johnson
- 2015 Top Columbus Lawyers: Pamela Krivda of Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- 2015 Top Columbus Lawyers
- Ohio Business Roundtable, OSU Fisher College collaborate to train education’s next leaders
- Letter from the editor: How are data centers relevant to you?