Kitty McConnell is assistant editor for Columbus CEO magazine. Since 2012, she has covered business for Columbus CEO. Her work focuses primarily on the executive community, though her areas of coverage include startups, economic development, and the financial, legal and healthcare industries. Before joining the Dispatch Printing Company, she covered technology startups for HiVelocity, an online publication funded by the Ohio Development Services/Third Frontier program. Her work has been recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists Central Ohio Chapter and the Cleveland Press Club. She earned a bachelor's degree in English from the Ohio State University, where she began working as an alt-weekly journalist while still a student. She volunteers for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society Ohio Buckeye Chapter. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, writing and exploring the city with her 12-year-old son.
Recent articles by Kitty McConnell
- Mark Wagenbrenner is Mr. Clean
- Business-class mobility
- Girl Scouts rake in the cookie dough
- Commuter connectors
- Q&A: Jordan Hansell of NetJets
- Will congested roads slow down business growth?
- Q&A: Chris DeCapua, owner of Dawson Recruiting
- Kasich named 2013 Governor of Year by National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Bob Evans' CEO honored with 2014 People of Vision Award
- Mayor, development leaders talk future growth at CMC forum
- Q&A: Andrew Thomas, MD
- Ohio TechAngels announce new investment fund
- Q&A: Bob Evans’ CEO Steven Davis